2021 WINTER LEAGUE GAME SCHEDULE
- Teams playing at 5:30-8:00 will warm up from 5:00-5:25 on the game fields.
- Teams that play the 8:00-10:30 start times will warm up players at 7:30 in the outfield while games are finishing up. Pitchers/catchers are your priority.
- There is no hitting balls into netting or sock nets while games are in progress. If the small warm up area is not being used you may use that.
- No metal cleats
- Temp checks by the Hampshire Dome personnel before you go on the field.
- Each team is responsible for their parents to follow the 6 ft apart covid rule.
- Batter , Catcher, Umpires need to wear masks. (Covid rule) Batter/runner can remove her mask once on the base.
- All players/coaches behind the protective netting while on defense 6 feet apart, keep the track clear from player/team equipment.
- 4 runs per inning
- USA Rules apply